Returns & Refund policy
It is our sincere desire that you experience complete satisfaction with your TheSpineCare shopping experience. We have done our best to match your purchase with your need. Depending on the type of product, please don’t be surprised if it takes a few days for your body to become accustomed to its use. If you have any problems of any kind, please notify us immediately and we will do everything in our power to remedy the situation. The following is some information that may help you in understanding your purchase.
Warranty & Service:
- We want you to be delighted with your purchase. If, during the warranty period, your product needs service, please send us an email. We are the service provider for certain manufacturers and may be able to quickly resolve the issue. Some manufacturers may contact you directly for additional information regarding your warranty service. If you have any questions regarding the manufacturer, please send us an email. You must save your original sales receipt as proof of purchase.
Your satisfaction with purchases made at Thespinecare.com is our primary concern. Therefore, most merchandise purchased at www.Thespinecare.com can be exchanged or refunded within 30 days of the date of receipt of your purchase. Returned items must be in “like new” condition and be clean and free from stains and odors. All of the original packaging material must be included.
Exception to this policy are as follows:
- Personal care items that come into contact with the bare skin, are not returnable, once they have been used, for hygiene reasons. This generally includes the following items: pillows, linens, bed wedges, mattress toppers, mattress and pillow protectors, hot and cold packs and braces.
- Standard orders on large products are returnable if they are ordered in black, grey or brown colors.
- Custom orders of any product are not returnable. Custom orders are products that are built or designed to your specifications and are therefore “one of a kind”. Custom orders include features such as contrast piping or stitching, monogramming and/or multiple material combinations. Alterations to chair dimensions or construction (special foam, wider base and/or seat expansion, modifications to design) are also considered custom.
- Lift chairs are sold on a final sale basis and thus are not returnable. No exchanges.
- Model closeouts, discontinued items and floor models are not returnable.
- Delivery charges are not refundable, unless the product was defective or damaged when received by the client. If the defective or damaged product must be picked up for return, return delivery charges for the pick-up will not apply.
- For mattresses, return shipping fees consistent with our manufacturer’s policy will be deducted from your refund.
- Adjustable bases and foundations are not returnable.
Customer consents to the following:
- Customer should prominently display RA # on the shipping label of boxes containing the returned product.
- Customer is solely responsible for shipping any returned product to Betterback.
- Customer agrees to use only reputable carriers (such as USPS, UPS or FedEx) capable of providing tracking numbers and proof of delivery.
- The customer is responsible for shipping charges back to Betterback.
- The customer should ensure that all returned products are 100% complete, in re-saleable condition, and will include original packaging material, manuals, and other accessories provided by Betterback.
- If any component of the return product is missing, Betterback’s Return Procedure will be breached and Betterback will reject the entire return or may choose to impose additional charges (i.e. a 15% restocking fee) against the customer for replacement of the missing component.
- Original shipping fees are non-refundable.
Refunds will be issued in the same manner as the purchase was made except for cash purchases, which will be refunded via check. All check refunds are processed and mailed within 10 days. If the purchase was made via credit card, you will need to present the credit card used to make the purchase in order to receive a refund.
While we try to ensure accuracy, we reserve the right to correct any errors in pricing or descriptions, and to cancel or refuse to accept any order based on an incorrect price or description. Such corrections may be made even after an order is accept.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org